Understanding how to reach and impact your customer is a key element of success in penetrating any market. International marketing poses distinct challenges. Differences in product/service perception, demographics and culture can be daunting but are not necessarily insurmountable. Informed insight and understanding can simplify the processes of customer acquisition, branding and loyalty. They can also provide valuable corporate intelligence and provide a solid long-term competitive advantage- both abroad and at home.
Whether your company is just starting to think “international” and needs to identify which segments are the most profitable in the Italian market or better understand how to allocate a marketing budget in Brazil, we can help. With experience in over 40 countries we possess the language abilities, cultural insight and business acumen to best help your firm.
Some of the many marketing challenges Elementi can help you address:
- Do I know where my current and potential customers are?
- What drives my customers to my brand or what is driving them elsewhere?
- Is my marketing message appropriate for the given market?
- Is my current international marketing strategy effective in balancing costs and benefits?
- What are the most cost-effective marketing strategies and venues for my firm to employ?
- Am I best utilizing media, internet/e-commerce and technology platforms to build my brand?